There are two kinds of situations in the general shed planting. One is to plant along the length of the shed, and the other is to plant along the width of the shed. The drip irrigation design of the two planting methods is different.
Part.1 plant along the length of the shed
2 lines per bed
1. In order to ensure the irrigation efficiency, pipe size 40mm, filter 2 inch.
2. Because the greenhouse is long, in order to ensure the uniformity of irrigation and fertilization, choose to supply water from the middle to the sides;
3. In order to ensure the integration effect of water and fertilizer, the main line use PVC 63mm, and the branch line PE pipe 40mm.
Part.2 Plant along the width of the shed
1 lines per bed
1. Compared with long ridge planting, each drip tape used in short ridge planting is short, no need to consider the loss of water, you can choose to put the filter on the end of greenhouse. At the same time, the branch pipe is arranged on the edge of the greenhouse, which can reduce the obstacle to the operation of the farming;
2. The distance between the emitter is 20cm, and the flow rate 3L/H is constant to ensure the soil moistening effect.
3, Mainline still uses 63mm PVC pipe, the branch pipe uses 40mm PE pipe.
Post time: 31-10-2019