Two ways in which button drippers can be put into a drip irrigation system.
• The first way: install the button drippers directly into a PE tube.
• To do this, we need a hole punch to creat a hole in our PE tube.
• Then we just need to push the barbed end of the dripper into the hole that was created.
• One side of the barbed connector get pushed into the hole that was created in the PE tube.
• The other side of the barbed connector, we are going to attach PVC soft pipe.
• The remaining free end of the PVC soft pipe is then pushed over the barbed of the dripper.
These are the two ways that drippers can be incorporated into any drip irrigation system.
Baoding Anyou Industry Co.,Ltd
Post time: 28-07-2020