The drip tape is widely used for Potato, Carrot, Onion, Corn, Maize, Cotton, Tomato, Cucumber, Coffee, Strawberry, Melon, Grape, etc.
Drip tape irrigation provides a large number of advantages:
• Saves water and labor cost.
• Prevents soil salinization.
• Enables giving the plant as much water as it needs.
• As the water source is close to the plant, the plant uses its energy for stem and product development instead of root development.
• Prevents the growth of weeds that grow when the soil away from the plant is irrigated.
• It is possible to work efficiently as the soil does not turn into mud.
• As fertilizer is given inside the water in a melted state, it directly reaches the plant and fertilizer consumption is reduced.
• Clogging possibility is minimum thanks to specially designed drippers.
• Very easy to pick up, store and reinstall.
So what drip irrigation kit do you need for 1 acre farm? Below is some suggestions.
|PE lay flat hose
Thickness: 0.6mm, 0.8mm, 1.0mm
Thickness: 0.2mm, 0.3mm, 0.4mm
Spacing: 20cm, 30cm, 40cm, 50cm
|Mini valve For lay flat hose||200 pc|
|Lock coupling for drip tape
|Ring end plug for drip tape
For lay flat hose
Post time: 23-04-2019