Drip Tape with Double Line
Product Feature of the drip tape with labyrinth
(1) For irrigation of crops, spacing from 10cm to 60cm.
(2) For surface and subsurface irrigation.
(3) High strength and durability.
(4) Highly resistance to clogging. Molded emitters stand up to challenging water and organic fertilizers.
(5) Maximum flexibility for storage, transport and handling.
(6) Blue ( white or yellow ) line on the surface is available, insures proper outlet placement.
(7) It helps to maintain the looseness of soil.
(8) Available ideal for distributing water on the soil not on leaves.
(9) Package is customizable.
(10) Company name and manufacture time is available on drip tape, ensure traceability of drip tape quality problems.
(11) Drip tape test rate up to 50% at 2 bar, better quality assurance.
Note: 1. Have drip tape emitter facing up that make sure we don’t make any clogged emitters from any mud or soil; 2. Land is flat; 3. Filter 120 Mesh; 4. Prevent insect/rodent damage; 5. If left above ground something called “magnifying glass” or “lens effect” damage can occur if plastic mulch is placed directly over drip tape; 6. Extra length should be left at both ends to allow for connection.
Application of the drip tape with labyrinth
(1) Irrigation for orchards, vineyards, fruit, vegetables, field crops and green house.
(2) For grape, strawberry, watermelon, corn, sunflower, coffee, tea, tomato, cucumber, pepper, carrot, potato, carlic, chilli, onion, cabbage, etc.
(1) What’s the main material of drip tape?
(2) Is drip tape original ( new )material ?
A: Original ( new) Material
(3) Is the drip tape resistant to UV radiation?
A: Yes. High quality plastic body withstands UV radiation
(4) What is the length of drip tape required for one acre?
A: 4000 meters/acre. More fittings, quantity and details, please check《What drip irrigation kit do you need for 1 acre farm》
(5) Can you provide C/O certificate of origin?
A: Yes. C/O, Invoice, Packing list, Original B/L